Arch Insurance Group, a member of Arch Capital Group Ltd., has launched a new specialized management liability product in the U.S. that features:
- Arch Essential Side A
- Side A lead difference in conditions (DIC)
- Follow form excess liability insurance policy
Arch Insurance Group’s new Side A D&O product’s coverage highlights include:
- Follow form coverage
- Broad exhaustion language
- Follows important definitions of the followed policy
- DIC Coverage:
- Drop down coverage available when underlying carrier denies or rescinds coverage, is not liable or fails to pay, fails to respond or is insolvent (subject to specific policy terms and conditions).
- Definition of Loss to include:
- Coverage for punitive, exemplary or multiple damages
- Coverage for civil penalties
- Broadest coverage available in the most favorable jurisdiction
- Limited and narrow exclusions
- Fully severable personal conduct exclusions with carve backs for defense costs and independent directors
- No bodily injury/property damage, ERISA, pollution, insured v. insured or prior notice exclusions
- Capacity: $25 million
Arch Insurance Group Inc. is a member of Arch Capital Group Ltd., a Bermuda-based company that provides insurance and reinsurance on a worldwide basis through its wholly owned subsidiaries.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.