ACE has launched specialized servicing capabilities designed for the construction industry through ESIS, Inc., a risk management services company owned by ACE Group. These services are available for general contractors, construction managers, trade contractors, and developers for both new construction and renovation projects as they prepare for anticipated new requirements from OSHA.
ESIS has assembled its team of health and safety professionals to develop and deliver a set of service offerings that can be customized for each client to help identify, assess, and address each of the top five concerns facing the construction industry today, including:
- The Globally Harmonized System (GHS) for communication standard
- Fall protection in residential construction
- New standards for confined spaces in construction
- Silica-dust exposures in construction
- Fall hazards in construction
ESIS offers a range of programs designed to address exposures faced by companies within the construction industry, including:
- Construction Site Safety Manager (CSSM) appointment
- Implementation and auditing of HSE programs
- Pre-construction planning
- Job hazard analysis
- Jobsite surveys
- Tower/ mobile crane and rigging training
- OSHA 1926 10/30 hour training
- Supervisor and task specific training
- Insurance loss control evaluations
ACE’s Construction Industry Practice consists of business units that offer a suite of products and services including:
- Workers compensation, general liability & automobile liability risk transfer
- Environmental, including contractors pollution liability & contractors professional liability
- Inland marine, including builders risk & contractors equipment
- International casualty enterprise & package products, including Defense Base Act workers compensation
- Wrap Ups & other project-specific programs
- Specialty construction claims
- Construction risk management services
- Professional liability for architects and engineers, construction managers and trade contractors
- Public and private company D&O, EPLI, fidelity and fiduciary liability
Insurance is provided by insurance companies within ACE Group. All products may not be available in all jurisdictions. ESIS, Inc. (ESIS) is part of ACE Group, providing claim and risk management services to a variety of commercial clients. Insurance is provided by insurers within ACE Group.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.