The Hartford is offering small and midsize businesses the opportunity to receive commercial auto insurance premium discounts and rewards for safety.
The company has also expanded its quoting system for agents and brokers to include small commercial auto coverage.
The new features, which are available to new customers in most states with fleets of up to 25 vehicles, include:
- Accident forgiveness: The first accident or claim will not impact cost if a customer has been claim-free for the previous three years.
- Fender bender forgiveness: Smaller claims of under $1,000 are not counted in rating the policy.
- Paid-in-full discount: A 10 percent premium discount to customers who pay their commercial auto premium in full at the beginning of the policy period.
- Telematics discount: Vehicles with a telematics tracking device installed are eligible for a 5 percent discount.
- Vehicle safety discounts: Safety discounts for vehicles with anti-lock brakes, anti-theft devices and electronic stability control.
In addition to the product enhancements, agents who work with small businesses can take advantage of The Hartford’s New ICON agency quoting platform that the insurers says reduces the time it takes an agent to quote and issue a policy by 50 percent.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.