ACE Group has launched a new insurance offering that combines domestic general liability coverage and international general liability coverage for U.S. middle-market companies that are expanding globally.
The policy brings together underwriting of ACE Westchester, the company’s excess and surplus lines division, and ACE Risk ManagementGlobal Casualty, the company’s global primary casualty division, to provide a single product offering that combines the features of both products to its clients.
The ACE Global Risk Management Package Facility (the Facility) can provide various policy structures including deductible, self-insured retention (SIR) and locally admitted guaranteed cost policies in the U.S. and in 54 countries around the world with owned, local ACE offices. The policy can also access a network of insurance partners encompassing 200 countries.
According to Matt Merna, Division president ACE Risk Management Global Casualty, clients will work with a unified team to ensure their coverages are comprehensive and customized for their needs. Clients also have access to the ACE Worldview service portal to obtain policies, certificates of insurance and program components.
The Facility provides specialized insurance products designed to help prevent coverage gaps, and provide inclusive global coverage options, including an appropriate combination of the following:
- U.S. local, admitted policies
- Locally admitted foreign policies
- Master U.S. difference in conditions/difference in limits (DIC/DIL) policy to provide coverage in foreign jurisdictions that allow for non-admitted policies
- Program structures may include guaranteed cost, self-insured retentions (SIRs) and deductible programs
- The Facility is offered in addition to the full suite of foreign coverages and specialty casualty products available from ACE Risk Management Global Casualty and ACE Westchester.
ACE Risk Management Global Casualty, a division of ACE USA. Insurance is provided by insurance companies within ACE Group.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.