XL Catlin’s Design Professional insurance business has enhanced its professional liability insurance for architects and engineers (A&E) as well as other design professionals.
XL Catlin’s newest Design Professional insurance enhancements include:
- Professional liability protection for a firm’s use of drones to cover for wrongful acts arising out of data collected or work product derived from the use of unmanned aerial systems and other vehicles
- Pro bono professional services coverage extending professional liability coverage to a firm’s charitable, community work
- Coverage for high tech professional services addressing the use of 3-D printing or other computer-assisted design technology
- Crisis event and reputation management offering up to $30,000 per policy year for PR fees to respond to crisis events
- Enhanced defendant reimbursement now providing up to $500 per day and up to $25,000 per policy year
- Enhanced disciplinary, regulatory or administrative expense reimbursement, now up to $50,000 per policy year.
XL Catlin’s Design Professional business provides professional liability insurance for architects, engineers and design consultants. Coverage is available for firms of all sizes and disciplines. XL Catlin’s design professional coverage is accompanied by loss prevention assistance and risk management assistance including continuing education courses and access to XL Catlin’s Contract eGuide.
The XL Catlin insurance companies offer property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty insurance products globally.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.