Argo Pro, a member of Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd., has launched a new Argo PROtect line of products and enhanced errors & omissions (E&O) forms for four different classes of professional services.
The following E&O PROtect forms are currently available:
- Accountants PROtect
- Features include professional liability and cyber liability coverage; and supplemental payments coverage for crisis management expenses, appearance at proceedings, disciplinary proceedings and subpoena assistance.
- Coverage limits of $5 million primary and $10 million excess available.
- Architects & Engineers PROtect
- Coverage features include: professional liability, cyber liability and pollution liability coverage; risk management services; and up to a $25,000 deductible credit for voluntary mediation.
- Maximum capacity of $5 million.
- Lawyers PROtect
- Coverage features include: expansive definition of professional services; prior acts coverage available; and crisis management expenses.
- Coverage limits $10 million per claim/$20 million aggregate.
- Miscellaneous PROtect
- Coverage features include: protection for claims arising from professional liability with customized definition of professional services; cyber liability; and coverage for “appearance at proceedings.”
- Coverage limits up to $15 million.
Argo plans to launch Cyber Tech PROtect and Asset Management forms next month.
All Argo PROtect forms expressly define cyber liability coverage. Addressing some of the most common client concerns, the forms will also provide more streamlined, clear and consistent language throughout.
Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd., is an international underwriter of specialty insurance and reinsurance products in the property and casualty market. Argo Pro is a leading provider of professional lines insurance products and services that can accommodate medium and large organizations on an admitted and non-admitted basis.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.