XL Catlin’s North America has launched a new product from its marine insurance business specifically designed for marine contractors in the U.S.
The new XL Catlin’s marine contractor insurance includes insurance coverage protection for:
• Hull and Protection & Indemnity
• Marine general liability including contractor’s legal liability
• Primary and excess liability including bumbershoot/umbrella
• Owners and contractors protective (OCP)
• Builder’s risk and installations
• Contractor’s equipment
• Domestic and international transportation (inland marine and ocean marine cargo)
• Commercial automobile
XL Catlin also offers a number of coverage features and limits that can be tailored to meet a marine contracting operation’s specific needs including:
• Per project aggregate limits
• Contractual legal liability including action over
• Automatic additional insureds
• Coverage for waterborne equipment
• Contractor’s equipment coverage options including: Automatic sublimits; borrowed, leased or rented equipment, contract penalty, employee tools and work clothing; rental expense, unscheduled equipment, property that supports your business and virus or harmful code
• Builder’s risk and installations coverage solutions including: automatic sublimits for fire department service charge, increase in construction costs, landscaping and signs, ordinance or law, and property in the open (rain, snow, ice or sleet); and coverage within the limit of insurance includes sewer and drain backup, sinkhole collapse, specified types of testing, and site preparation.
XL Catlin’s Global Marine business provides insurance for clients with special coverage needs for their marine exposures, including inland marine, ocean cargo, blue and brown water hull, P&I, as well as excess and primary marine liabilities. XL Catlin provides marine insurance to cover vessels, ports and ship repair yards throughout the world. Risks are written on both a primary and an excess of loss basis.
XL Catlin insurance companies offer property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty insurance products globally.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.