Betterview, a drone-based inspection company specializing in risk and damage assessments, has formed an agreement with Munich Reinsurance America, Inc. (Munich Re) to offer drone imagery, analysis and reporting to Munich Re’s insurance company clients.
As part of the agreement, Munich Re will refer insurance company clients that can benefit from the building/property data, analysis and insights that Betterview offers; interested insurance companies would be able to purchase Betterview’s services for a fee.
Betterview offers drone-based inspection services to capture high-resolution images of residential and commercial properties. Betterview also offers cloud-based software to organize, store and analyze the captured images to support an insurance company’s underwriting inspection, loss control and claims adjustment processes.
Betterview, founded in late 2014, has inspected more than 15,000 properties for 90-plus insurance clients. Some of the capabilities of Betterview’s software & services include:
- Full stack software solution that works around the world
- Artificial intelligence analysis based on over 1.5 million analyzed & tagged photos of buildings & properties
- 4,400-plus on-demand drone pilot network in the U.S.
- Claims reports generated by in-house adjusters and artificial intelligence
- Drone pilot network partnerships in Canada & Europe
- Reports to assess flood and wildfire risk exposure
- Orthomosaic maps to derive building & property measurements
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.