NAS Insurance Services, LLC has updated its commercial cyber liability insurance policy NetGuard Plus to now include support services designed to help companies evaluate, prepare, and protect themselves from ever-evolving cyber threats.
The expanded components of the NAS cyber policy include coverage for:
- Outsourced IT system failures that may interrupt the policyholder’s business operations
- Expanded coverage for insured’s own system failure
- Direct bodily injury coverage without class restriction
- Post-breach costs to remedy a policyholder’s IT systems to prevent a potential future breach
- Expanded regulatory defense costs, including for TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act) defense and the EU’s new GDPR legislation
- Financial losses due to reputation harm as a result of a cyber incident
- Zero deductible loss assistance for suspected breaches
NAS Insurance Services is a full-service specialty insurance underwriting manager that provides product development, underwriting, marketing, risk management, and claims handling services for a range of specialty products that are distributed as both insurance and reinsurance products.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.