Chubb has introduced a new offering designed to help professional service firms mitigate a variety of exposures that can impact their businesses.
The new Pro ERM offering combines miscellaneous professional liability, media liability, cyber liability, and first-party cyber coverages with loss mitigation and incident response services, in one policy.
Pro ERM is an expansion of Chubb’s e Cyber ERM offering, giving organizations of all sizes an enterprise risk management option to address their risks.
According to Christopher Calnon, senior vice president, North America Financial Lines, Chubb, firms previously had to purchase multiple insurance policies or endorsements to secure comprehensive coverage, which can also lead to coverage gaps.
Coverage features include:
- Access to Chubb’s cyber loss mitigation and incident response services as well as law firms and counsel with extensive professional liability experience
- Combined miscellaneous professional liability, media liability, cyber liability and first-party cyber coverages in a single policy.
- Market-leading coverage features, including 100% defense costs coverage available for covered claims worldwide
- Includes broadened definitions, expanded reporting provisions and coverage extensions
- Available to miscellaneous professional service firms of all sizes, including consultants, business process administrators, public relations firms, staffing firms, and more
Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.