AXA XL’s North America Construction insurance business is launching the Construction Ecosystem, a digital platform that aggregates data to provide AXA XL’s contractor clients with insights to help manage risks on their jobsites and across their organizations.
Starting in June, a number of current customers will have exclusive access to the Construction Ecosystem and have signed on to provide initial feedback on the platform. Wider access is planned for later in 2020.
According to Gary Kaplan, president of AXA XL’s North America Construction business, the Construction Ecosystem was pulled together with curated technologies to help clients more effectively protect their people, projects and profitability.
AXA XL’s Construction Ecosystem has the capability to provide contractors with access to information such as:
- Industry benchmarking
- Auto and casualty claims comparison
- Forecasted weather risks and historical weather data
- Project specific analytics, as provided by customer
- Integrated data from third-party technology (overall & project specific), as provided by customer
- Tech library, assisting clients with identifying technologies & services that may help improve job-site performance and safety
“With the help of our construction clients, we have compiled technologies that we believe may have the most impact on their risk management efforts and bottom line,” explained Justin Gress, AXA XL’s Director of Strategic Operations. “We’ve also connected these technologies together to create a digital environment where clients can see their information all in one spot providing a risk dashboard, benchmarking capabilities, access to claims information and more.”
AXA XL’s Construction Ecosystem incorporates collective information and data from several industry and technology partners including:
- Sedgwick: Claim benchmarking with a strong focus on analytics utilizing one of the largest data sets in the market
- Athenium Analytics: Site-Specific Weather Risk Analytics & Industry Benchmarking Insights
- SmartVid.io: Job Site Predictive Analytics & AI Enabled Risk Identification
- Pillar Technologies: Environmental Data Sensors, Collection, & Alerts
- Triax: Worker Wearables and Sensor Technology
- OnSite IQ: Construction Visual Data Capture and Risk Assessment
- WINT (Water Intelligence): WINT detects and stops leaks at the source using advanced IoT and artificial intelligence technologies
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.