SAGE Program Underwriters, a national specialty program administrator, has launched a new workers’ compensation program for the ground delivery industry.
SAGE has worked with the ground delivery and transportation for more than 30 years through its retail agency partners nationwide.
SAGE has been endorsed the exclusive insurance program for the National Ground Delivery Association, which represents the business needs of ground delivery contractors.
A few highlights of the SAGE program include:
- Eligible for all FedEx Ground P&D and Linehaul Contractors and Amazon Linehaul Contractors in all states except: Alaska, Hawaii, N.D., Ohio, Wash. & Wyo.
- Safety and training programs that meet the contractor’s contract requirements, provided by an approved vendor and paid for by SAGE.
- Open to retail agents with industry knowledge and existing books of business
- Strong commissions and performance bonuses available
- Flexible payment plans including payroll reporting with zero down payment
- Free membership in NGDA to help contractors become better educated, safer and efficient
SAGE can also provide the NTL, physical damage, Occ Acc, EPLI, cyber and other coverages with its select carrier partners.
Located in Bend, Oregon, SAGE Program Underwriters was started in 2019 as a leading specialty Program Administrator. In addition to its Ground Delivery program, SAGE is the leading workers’ compensation provider for the Shooting Sports industry nationwide. SAGE will be announcing new programs, coverage’s and team members soon that will continue to fuel their growth and ability to help those who need it.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.