Coalition has appointed five new production underwriters to help grow and serve the company’s middle market relationships.
New Coalition production underwriting team members include:
- Andrew Cross, based in San Francisco, joined Coalition from CNA Insurance where he held the role of underwriting consulting director, focused on technology E&O, cyber, professional & media liability.
- Amanda Gorski, based in Chicago, joined Coalition from AIG where she was an underwriter focusing on cyber, management professional liability and technology.
- Jeff Kalustian, based in Boston, joined Coalition from AIG where he was an assistant regional underwriting manager responsible for the growth, profitability, services and maintenance of financial lines products including cyber, professional liability E&O, and media liability.
- Kelly McGuinness, based in Toronto, joined Coalition from Markel Canada’s Cyber and Professional Liability team as lead underwriter.
- Ross Warren, based in Atlanta, joined Coalition as a risk engineer in 2019, and was recently promoted to production underwriter. Before joining Coalition, he was an executive underwriter at Westchester, a Chubb company, focusing on E&O, cyber and technology.
“Coalition has experienced tremendous growth in the middle market and we are growing our production underwriting team to support this rapid expansion and provide the best service to our partners,” said Marcin Weryk, head of Business Development at Coalition. “We are focused on hiring some of the best cyber insurance talent from across the United States and Canada, and we are proud to share the news of five experienced underwriters joining our team.”
Coalition is a provider of cyber insurance and security and serves more than 27,000 customers. In the past year, Coalition has expanded to provide insurance to larger middle market organizations greater than $100 million in annual revenues.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.