Measured Analytics and Insurance, the Salt Lake City, Utah-based cyber insurance MGA, announced the launch of its insurance product, CyberGuard 2023, for the protection of small-and-midsize enterprises (SMEs).
With its AI-rich data analytics and national security-grade threat intelligence, Measured’s CyberGuard 2023 redefines cyber insurance, providing businesses with a new level of protection and confidence in the ever-evolving landscape of cyber threats, the company said in a statement.
“CyberGuard 2023 shines as the premier cyber insurance solution, meticulously crafted for SMEs with revenues up to $500 million. Grounded in an extensive market analysis of customer needs conducted by Measured, we are delighted to introduce the pinnacle of cyber insurance offerings, tailored to those seeking top-tier coverage and full lifecycle risk mitigation advice,” commented Nick Little, head of Insurance.
“Setting the gold standard for cyber insurance, CyberGuard 2023 incorporates cutting-edge AI-driven analytics and comprehensive coverage options to address the complex and dynamic risks faced by businesses today. We are committed to empowering businesses in their journey towards improved cyber resilience,” according to Measured’s President Vince McCarthy.
Key Highlights of CyberGuard 2023 include:
- Capacity provided by Canopius,* with an “A-” (Excellent) A.M. Best rating
- Global incident response and white glove claims handling provided by Canopius
- Virtual CISO consultancy services offered to all insureds
- Active threat monitoring and alerting provided to all insureds
- Ability to implement security tools via CyberGuard Central, including but not limited to: multi-factor authentication, endpoint detection and response, and cybersecurity training
- Exclusive inside-the-firewall data from leading security vendors
* Canopius underwrites through Lloyd’s Syndicate 4444 (managed by Canopius Managing Agents Ltd.); Canopius US Insurance Inc. (a U.S. surplus lines insurer); and Canopius Reinsurance Ltd. (a Bermuda-based Class 4 insurer).
- Broad appetite for most industry classes
- Firmographics targeting businesses with revenues less than $500 million
- Policy limits ranging from $500,000 to $5 million (primary and excess – following all leading markets)
Source: Measured Insurance
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.