Carbon Monoxide Leak Sickens 9 at Tennessee Hotel

November 9, 2018

Officials say a carbon monoxide leak at a Tennessee hotel has sickened nine people.

News outlets reported the Nashville Fire Department was called out to the downtown Westin hotel on Wednesday morning.

The Nashville Fire Department tweeted that five of the nine people sickened were transported to a hospital. The agency said it was ventilating the building.

Fire officials told news outlets that the high carbon monoxide levels were contained to the third floor where the hotel’s workout and pool areas are located.

Was this article valuable?

Here are more articles you may enjoy.