The Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of Washington (IIABW) in Bellevue, a statewide trade association which represents 1,300 independent insurance agents, has elected Mike Reed of Mitchell, Reed and Associates as IIABW President, Jim Rogers of Rogers and Norman in Seattle as IIABW President-Elect and Jim Slaugenhaupt of Slaugenhaupt Insurance in Chelan as IIABW Secretary-Treasurer.
IIABW presented its coveted awards to the following:
* Don C.Burnam Lifetime Achievement – Bill Gellor of Gellor Insurance in Port Angeles;
* Agent of the Year – David Hargreaves of Argus Insurance in Yakima;
* Company Person of the Year – Mike McGavick of Safeco Insurance in Seattle;
* Max Walton Insurance Education -Susan Scott of IIABW in Bellevue; and
* Young Agent of the Year – Young Agents Committee.
The Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Washington was founded in 1910. Its members are small businesses that offer customers a choice of policies from a variety of insurance companies.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.