The Alliance of Insurance Agents & Brokers is offering a new errors and omissions program for its members. The program offers rates as low as $1,500 per year, broad coverage and various options through the American Automobile Insurance Co., a Fireman’s Fund Insurance Co. with an A.M. Best Rating of “A”. The program will be administered through CalSurance Insurance Program Specialists, an insurance sales, service, and support organization based in Orange, Calif.
Agencies with fve or less licensed employees can receive an instant quote and enroll online with no underwriting. In addition, members can include their annual member dues as part of the programs installment plan. Agencies with more than five licensed employees will complete an application and receive a quote
within four business days.
Additional benefts include:
• First dollar defense – deductible applies to damages only;
• Defense costs outside of the limit of liability;
• Limits up to $3 million per claim/$5 million per year available;
• Variety of deductibles; and
• No charge for non-licensed support staff.
For information, visit www.calsurance.com/agentsalliance.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.