American Collectors Insurance, a provider of specialty insurance for collector vehicles and collectibles, has expanded to offer collector-vehicle insurance coverage in Alaska.
The coverage applies to a range of collector vehicles, including: collector cars, collector trucks, collector motorcycles, exotics, street rods, kit/replica cars, military vehicles, amphicars, antique tractors, and resto-mods.
The firm’s collector-vehicle coverage includes:
- Agreed-value coverage, which pays the vehicle’s full-insured value (less any applicable deductible) with no depreciation in the event of a total loss.
- “Inflation Guard,” which increases a vehicle’s insured value by 2 percent every quarter, up to a maximum of 8 percent per year at no additional cost.
- Spare parts coverage of up to $500, with additional coverage available.
- A choice of deductibles.
- Choices of mileage and usage plans, including the “Freedom Tier” that enables drivers to use their vehicles up to 7,500 miles per year.
- The TLC (Towing & Labor for Collectors) Plan, a comprehensive towing and labor expense reimbursement plan offered in three affordable levels of coverage.
Entering Alaska gives “Agents along ‘The Last Frontier’ a new option to help their clients protect the collector cars, trucks and classic motorcycles they love the most,” said Laura Bergan, vice president of marketing.
“We bring a generation-long commitment to serving agents/brokers. And our extended service hours make it convenient for Alaska’s brokers to get quality service at the times that work for them,” concluded Bergan.
Insurance brokers can quote and obtain coverage online at www.AmericanCollectors.com through a password-protected account and over the telephone at 800-620-5052.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.