American Collectors Insurance, a provider of specialty insurance for collector vehicles and collectibles, has expanded to its 50th state by offering collector-vehicle insurance coverage in Hawaii.
American Collectors, which has provided collector-vehicle insurance since 1976, offers insurance for collector cars, trucks and motorcycles, including exotics, street rods, muscle cars, antique tractors, and many other types of collector vehicles.
The collector-vehicle insurance policies can provide:
- Agreed-value coverage, which pays the vehicle’s full-insured value (less any applicable deductible) with no depreciation in the event of a total loss
- “Inflation Guard,” which increases a vehicle’s insured value by 2% every quarter, up to a maximum of 8% per year at no additional cost
- Spare parts coverage of as much as $500, with additional coverage available
- A choice of deductibles for flexibility and savings
- Several choices of mileage and usage plans, including the “Freedom Tier” that enables drivers to use their vehicles up to 7,500 miles per year
- The exclusive TLC (Towing and Labor for Collectors) Plan, a comprehensive towing and labor expense reimbursement plan offered in three affordable levels of coverage.
Coverages vary by state.
Source: American Collectors Insurance
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.