New Forms! New Wording!
Do your clients know they are legally responsible for the safety of food and beverage products they manufacture? Governmental agencies do NOT differentiate based on the size of a manufacturer! All companies are equally obligated to produce safe products and recall that product if it comes into question.
POTENTIAL RECALL OUTCOME:
National adverse media, loss of contracts, cancelled orders, drop in sales, customer dissatisfaction, fines, penalties, and possible closure of your client’s business…
RCR – THE FOOD AND BEVERAGE RECALL CONTAMINATION INSURANCE POLICY
Policy Highlights include:
- Accidental Contamination
- Malicious Contamination
- Products Extortion
- Gross or Net Profits
- Extra Expense
- Rehabilitation—retrieving, destroying, reworking, and transportation
- Loss of revenues due to loss of contracts
- Crisis Management
- 48 Hour Quote Turnaround Time
- Direct access to experienced Underwriters – HACCP Certified
- Customized marketing / tools available to assist with the sales process
- Experienced and nationally recognized in-house claims administrators
PROBLEM: Do your clients have the resources and expertise to handle a product recall?
SOLUTION: Crisis Management included in the policy:
Don’t hesitate. Contact any of the Product Team Members at Professional Liability Insurance Services, Inc.® Underwriting Facilities for additional information and/or applications at 800-761-7547 or 512-328-0677, email@example.com or www.plisinc.com.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.