- Once you purchase a webinar, it’s yours FOREVER! There’s no expiration, or “must see by” date.
- All our webinars are hosted from sunny San Diego, Calif.
- Every class is recorded so if you see a class on sale… buy it! You’ll be sent the recorded link within three business days after the live course.
- Our instructors are from all over the country and have varied backgrounds.
- We’re on LinkedIn and you should follow us!
- The Academy was launched in 2010. Since then we’ve had more than 4,000 students.
- Our Membership program is the best value around for (virtually- no pun intended!) unlimited training sessions.
- We have four skills tests that are uber hard! Think you can pass them? Give them a try.
- You can share access with others in your office. Smarter employees = improved business!
- We all love chocolate!
- Brussels Hopes to Lure Other Finance Firms After Its Success with Lloyd's
- Lloyd's to Open EU Insurer in Brussels in Preparation for Brexit
- Police Report on Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Tells Complex Tale
- Lloyd's Reports £2.1B ($2.6B) Profit for 2016, Unchanged from 2015
- Citizens Seeks Florida Agents' Help Fighting Water Claims Abuse
- Insurers, Victims Sue Saudi Arabia Over Sept. 11 Terrorist Attacks
- 4 Million Driving Jobs at Risk from Autonomous Vehicles: Report
- AIG Executives Hope Meetings Reassure Analysts, Investors
- Liberty Mutual Launches New Builder's Risk Product
- Aon Gains Upper Hand in Non-Compete and Poaching Lawsuit vs. Alliant
- Trump Ends Negotiations, Demands Vote on Republican Healthcare Bill | Comments (110)
- How Republicans Can Unravel Obamacare Without Repealing It | Comments (64)
- Obamacare Explosion More Like a Slow Burn for Now | Comments (25)
- Trump Wants Business Ideas to Spur Government Innovation | Comments (24)
- 4 Million Driving Jobs at Risk from Autonomous Vehicles: Report | Comments (17)
Cyber Insurance Coverage
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!
Editors and Contributors
Chris BurandInsurance is Losing the Battle of Public Relations
Stephanie K. JonesMentor-Driven Global Insurance Accelerator Is Enjoying its Own Growth-Spurt
Andrew G. SimpsonWhy Bundling Policies Is Both Good and Bad for Insurers
Elizabeth BlosfieldReport Finds New York Construction Fatalities, Regulatory Violations Rising