Harrisburg-based Penn National Insurance announced that its Corporate Communications staff members recently won 8 Keystone awards from the Public Relations Society of America, Central Pennsylvania Chapter.
Christopher Markley, vice president–Corporate Communications, won six awards for the following projects:
1. The company’s employee magazine, Keynoter
2. The company’s agents’ magazine, Agents’ Digest
3. The 2002 corporate annual report
4. The company’s intranet site, KeyWeb
5. The company’s corporate Web site (www.PennNationalInsurance.com)
6. An employee magazine article series profiling senior corporate executives
Kris Green, communications specialist, won two awards for the following projects:
1. A corporate brochure promoting the company’s loss control services
2. An electronic business classification guide that agents use, on the company’s agency extranet, for reviewing customer eligibility for the company’s insurance program for small businesses.
The Keystone Awards Program is open to public and private corporations, non-profits, trade associations, government entities, educational and health care institutions, and advertising and public relations agencies throughout Central Pennsylvania. The program recognizes outstanding work related to public relations and corporate communications.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.