The Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation – New York Division announced the formation of its Executive Committee and first Board of Directors. The Executive Committee and industry board will guide the strategies of the Division’s development, growth, and fundraising.
The Executive Committee is comprised of the following industry executives:
• Gavin Arton, senior vice president, XL Capital, Ltd.
• Bruce Basso, co-chairman, ABD Insurance
• David Brinkman, executive vice president, Benfield
• Ned Cloonan, vice president, American International Group Inc.
• Sean Donovan, managing director, Marsh Inc.
• Garrett Mathieson, president of New York Operations, Lockton Companies
• William Ross, CEO, Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation
• Peter Tucker, senior vice president, Chubb & Son
The Foundation will host its first annual dinner in New York on Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2007 at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel. Mayor Michael Bloomberg will be the honoree and Martin J. Sullivan, President and CEO of AIG, will be chairman of the dinner. The Foundation expects to raise $1 million at this event for charitable causes in the tri-state area.
The Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation, founded in California in 1994, seeks to help communities and enrich lives by combining the collective strengths of the industry to provide grants, volunteer service and leadership. The Foundation’s New York Division began operation in January of 2007 and is managed by Executive Director, Haleh Nazeri.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.