The Professional Insurance Agents of Connecticut elected officers yesterday during the group’s annual convention.
The group’s new officers are
• President Michael F. Keating of West Hartford, president of Michael J. Keating Agency Inc. in West Hartford.
• President-elect James Goodman of Shelton, president of Goodman Insurance Inc. in Shelton
• Vice president Howard Olderman of Milford, president of The Olderman and Hallihan Agency Inc. in Ansonia
• Vice president James Berliner of Danbury, managing member of Berliner Fitelson Insurance LLC and president of Berliner-Gelfand & Co. Inc., both in Bridgeport
• Treasurer Timothy Russell of Sandy Hook, senior member of The Russell Agency in Southport
• Secretary Brian Schmitt Sr. of Shelton, president of Curtiss, Crandon & Moffette Inc. in Trumbull.
• Immediate Past President Christopher Wilson, general manager for C.V. Mason & Co. in Bristol
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.