The Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of New Hampshire (IIANH) has elected new officers and directors. They are:
- Chairman Edwin Duvall, president of Lakeside Insurance Agency Inc./C&G Insurance
- Chairman-Elect Robin Logel, marketing manager of Noyes Insurance Agency
- Vice Chairman Ryan Towle, vice president of the Davis & Towle Group
- National Director Dean Merrill, president of Tobey & Merrill Inc.
- Immediate Past Chairman Marc Berube, principal and owner of Eaton &
Berube Ins. Agency Inc.
Elected to the board of directors were: Lewis Barnes of Kapiloff Insurance; Bryan Bernier of Chittenden Insurance Group; Harvey Bernier of Bernier Insurance Inc.; Christopher Eldredge of McCrillis & Eldredge Insurance, Inc.; Charles Hamlin of Infantine Insurance, Inc.; Ken Hoyt of Wainwright Ins. Services Inc.; William Infantine of Aspen Insurance Agency; Thomas Minkler of Clark-Mortenson Agency Inc.; Christopher Sharpe of Brown & Brown of New Hampshire Inc.,; and Susan Siegel of Rowley Agency Inc.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.