Maine-based insurer Acadia Insurance is offering an expanded property and casualty coverage program for medical offices and facilities in New England and New York.
The Acadia Rx Medical Office Program includes specialized property and casualty insurance coverages for doctors, dentists and other health professionals. It’s designed to address exposures beyond professional liability by providing coverage for property and equipment and for general liability exposures inherent in running a business. It also includes comprehensive Workers Compensation services such as risk management and claims reporting.
Other coverages and limits include
- Employees’ Medical Instruments & Work Clothing ($500 per item/$15,000 limit)
- Medical Hazardous Waste & Radioactive Cleanup ($15,000)
- Patient’s Money and Securities($10,000 aggregate)
- Patient’s Personal Effects ($2,500 aggregate)
- Employee Dishonesty
- Money and Securities
- Water Backup and Sump Overflow
Additional coverage extensions are available to handle larger medical equipment exposures.
The program is available through all independent agents who represent Acadia.
Source: Acadia Insurance
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.