The City and Suburban Lifestyles Restaurant Insurance Market unveiled a new policy in New York that will target fine dining establishments, commonly referred to as “white tablecloth” restaurants, upscale family-style eateries, high-end on-site catering entities, and late evening lounges serving fine wines and cocktails paired with sophisticated menus.
The new policy and delivery features will include:
- ISO Special Form;
- Business Income – Actual Loss Sustained Basis;
- Commercial Package Policy with liquor liability available up to program limits;
- No limitations for liquor sales for high end restaurants;
- Comprehensive wine coverage for expensive wine collections;
- Hired/non-owned coverage & valet parking liability.
City and Suburban Lifestyles was founded by Brenda Steers, Robbie Davis and Edward Ference-Gray. The firm is located in Purchase, N.Y.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.