BUA, LLC of Portsmouth, N.H., has launched Prize & Promotion Insurance Services (PPI). PPI will be led by 25-year industry veteran, Jack Woodbury.
PPI will focus on three main promotion insurance product lines:
- Prize Indemnity Insurance covers prizes that are offered as part of many consumer promotions, including:
- Skill contests (i.e. basketball shots, field goal kicks, etc.)
- Games of chance (i.e. lotteries)
- Prediction contests (i.e. bracket challenges, fantasy sports games, etc)
- Over Redemption Insurance provides financial protection for a brand in the event that a promotion is more successful than originally anticipated and/or budgeted for.
- Contractual Bonus Insurance protects a brand that has an endorsement contracts with an athlete in the event that the athlete meets certain contingent performance incentives that are often included those endorsement contracts.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.