September marks a new administrative year for the Insurance Agents & Brokers (IA&B) Service Group and its partnership of agents’ associations in Pennsylvania, Maryland and Delaware.
The following independent agents this month began their terms on the board of directors:
- Sarah Brown of Keller-Brown Insurance Services in Shrewsbury, Penn.
- Andrew Enders of Enders in Harrisburg, Penn.
- Michael Papa of Diversified Insurance Industries Inc. in Hunt Valley, Md.
In addition, the board elected the following directors to leadership positions:
- Craig Mader of Craig S. Mader Insurance Agency in Crofton, Md., as IA&B Service Group chairman
- Richard Rankin of Murray Insurance Associates in Lancaster, Penn., as IA&B Service Group vice chairman
- E. Stephen Burnett of Insurance & Financial Services in Wilmington, Del., as Delaware Association of IA&B chairman
- Bryan Hanes of Antietam Insurance Associates in Hagerstown, Md., as IA&B of Maryland chairman
- J. Marshall Wolff of Kressler, Wolff & Miller in Easton, Penn., as IA&B of Pennsylvania chairman
IA&B is a resource for independent insurance agents in Pennsylvania, Maryland and Delaware. It is a professional trade organization that focuses on professional training, advocacy and support for independent agencies.
Source: Insurance Agents & Brokers
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.