Renaissance Alliance Insurance Services, a national membership alliance for independent insurance agencies, has announced that five independent insurance agencies joined its network. New member agencies are in Massachusetts and Florida.
In making the announcement, Renaissance Alliance Executive Chairman Kevin R. Callahan said Renaissance Alliance has seen increased interest from agencies not just for new markets and strengthened profit sharing, but for services that help their agencies grow.
New members include:
- Dempsey Insurance Agency in Norwood, Mass., is a family-run agency that has been providing service to clients in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine for 70 years over three generations. Robert Dempsey is President and CEO.
- Fitzgerald Insurance Agency in Walpole, Mass., has provided personal and commercial insurance since 1975, with a specialty in trucking, transportation and construction company insurances. Stephen E. Fitzgerald is President.
- PTI Insurance Agency Inc. in Framingham, Mass., is a full-service agency providing property and casualty lines of insurance to personal and commercial clients. Magno Araujo is President.
- Florida Assurers in Miami Beach, Fla., was founded in 1956 and is the oldest independent insurance agency on Miami Beach. Services include personal and commercial insurance and employee benefits. Leigh Needelman is President and CEO.
- Hugh Cotton Insurance in Orlando, Fla., is a full-service agency serving central Florida since 1948. The agency offers personal, commercial and life insurance, employee benefits and a range of specialty insurance such as religious institutions, liquor liability, builders risk and bonds. Tom Cotton is the Principal.
Founded in 1999, Renaissance Alliance is a membership alliance for independent agencies specialized in property and casualty insurance. Renaissance Alliance provides its members with higher commissions, access to more carriers, products, and markets and a set of services that lead to higher growth and profitability.
Source: Renaissance Alliance Insurance Services
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.