ACE USA, the U.S.-based retail operations of the ACE Group, has enhanced its international casualty coverage, ACE ATLAS CMP. The coverage is specifically designed to provide coverage for U.S.-based multinational organizations with complex exposures in targeted industries, including construction, energy, manufacturing and business and professional services organizations. ACE Foreign Casualty, a division of ACE USA, uses controlled master programs (CMP) to provide a master policy for the insured’s difference in limits/difference in conditions coverage in conjunction with local admitted policy placements to ensure that gaps in coverage are minimized.
These enhanced coverages allow ACE USA to offer insurance programs to those growing industries facing risks around the world. ACE also has the ability to coordinate locally admitted policies across the entire ACE global network – and through ACE Worldview, a web-based information portal for risk managers and brokers with multinational insurance programs, clients can access this system for the status of their entire global program.
The ACE ATLAS CMP Program provides coverage benefits and program structures for U.S.-based multinationals. Specifically and subject to underwriting criteria, the program offers the following coverage:
- General liability
- Project specific programs
- Contingent and locally admitted automobile
- Foreign voluntary compensation and repatriation.
- Locally admitted workers compensation and locally admitted employers liability
- Contingent employers liability
Program structures include: guaranteed cost, deductibles, and self-insured retentions; captives and retros.
Features of ACE’s ATLAS CMP Program:
- Ability to deliver borderless international casualty programs worldwide through a single point of service
- Delivers cost and administrative efficiencies, with policies integrated under one CMP
- Ensures the proper coverage in compliance with local laws and customs for global employee populations
- Includes services offered through a network of multinational insurance professionals and access to a network of global claim professionals
- Option for Executive Assistance Services, including repatriation
- Access to ACE Worldview– a web-based information portal for risk managers and brokers with multinational insurance programs
ACE’s international casualty product suite offers insurance products for U.S.-based companies and organizations that have operations or employees who travel outside the U.S. Offerings range from simple package policies to complex multinational programs with risk transfer options.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.