Brokerslink, a global independent brokering company, has signed 10 new members and launched a customized products strategy at its 2015 global conference in New York.
These new brokers and specialist resources members bring the total to 85 operating in over 90 countries.
- Renaissance Insurance Brokers of Cyprus
- Canopy Insurance Brokers of Kenya
- Dahlberg Assurance Agentur of Denmark
- Midas Insurance Brokers of Ghana
- Tan Management Insurance Brokers of Tanzania
- MDR Re of Portugal
- DeFreitas of Uruguay
- Risk Managers Asesores y Corredores de Seguros of Nicaragua
- Hall Prangle and Schoonveld LLC of USA
- SRBA Broker de Asigurare of Romania
Brokerslink also unveiled a new global customized products strategy that allows it to work closely with carriers to develop coverage endorsements and negotiate risk management related premium discounts.
Over the next 12 months Brokerslink intends to launch a range of customized products covering both traditional and emerging risks with the first product launch expected soon.
Brokerslink offers risk management and insurance services across Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
Brokerslink plans to expand its footprint by selecting new brokers with a commitment to its service orientated approach and relationship driven ethos. Its range of risk related service providers and strategic partnerships will also increase to provide additional markets, specialized knowledge and expertise to members and their clients, according to the company.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.