ACE Ltd. announced the leadership team it intends to appoint for the Far East region of the new Chubb Group’s Overseas General Insurance division, which includes Japan.
The leadership appointments will take effect upon completion of the acquisition of Chubb, which is expected in the first quarter of 2016.
As previously announced, Jeff Hager will serve as regional president, Far East. The leadership team reporting to Hager will include:
- Mike Cellura will serve as vice president, Property & Casualty, Far East. Currently, Cellura is vice president, Property & Casualty, for ACE in Japan.
- Andrew Nisbet will serve as vice president, Accident & Health, Far East. Currently, Nisbet is vice president, Accident & Health, for ACE in Japan.
- Taras Lykho will serve as vice president, Personal Lines, Far East. Currently, Lykho is vice president, Personal Lines, for ACE in Japan.
- Hisahiko Sasaki will serve as vice president and chief distribution officer, Far East. Currently, Sasaki is vice president and chief distribution officer for ACE in Japan.
- Leo Takagi will serve as chief operations officer for the Far East region. Currently, Takagi is vice president and Japan country manager for Chubb.
Hager will report to Juan C. Andrade, executive vice president, ACE Group, Personal Lines, and chief operating officer of ACE Overseas General, and who as previously announced will serve as executive vice president of the Chubb Group and president of the Overseas General Insurance division.
“In Asia, Japan is the largest developed market and the second-largest economy, and we serve a broad range of consumer and commercial customers,” said Andrade. “I am pleased that we have a strong and capable team in place to lead the business going forward. I am confident that under Jeff’s leadership we will continue to build on our success in the Japanese market.”
“I am very excited to announce the leadership team for the new Chubb Group’s Far East region,” said Hager.
“I look forward to continuing to work closely with my trusted colleagues Mike [Cellura], Andrew [Nisbet], Taras [Lykho] and Hisahiko [Sasaki], who are experienced and energetic insurance industry professionals with a deep understanding of the market in Japan,” he said.
“I am also very excited to welcome Leo [Takagi] to our team in the important role of chief operations officer. He represents the best of Chubb and we look forward to working with him,” Hager continued.
Source: ACE Group
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.