Chubb Ltd. has named the leadership team for its insurance operations in Bermuda, effective immediately.
On Jan. 14, 2016, ACE completed its acquisition of Chubb. ACE Bermuda is expected to become Chubb Bermuda in the second quarter of 2016.
Joseph S. Clabby will continue to serve as division president, Bermuda and Global Accounts. In his Bermuda role, Clabby has executive operating responsibility for the Bermuda-based commercial P&C insurance business that writes high excess liability, property, political risk, and directors and officers coverages worldwide.
Reporting to Clabby are:
- Price Lowenstein continues as division president, Sovereign Risk Insurance Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary which underwrites political risk insurance.
- Judy Gonsalves continues as executive vice president and chief underwriting officer with leadership responsibility for Liability, Property and Financial Lines. The product line leadership reporting to Gonsalves are:
- April Andruczyk has been appointed senior vice president, head of Excess Liability.
- Philippe Bacon has been appointed senior vice president, head of Financial Lines.
- Robert Rebellato continues as senior vice president, head of Excess Property.
- Allison Towlson continues as senior vice president with responsibility for distribution and operations for all lines of business.
- George Ohsiek continues as senior vice president, chief financial officer for the Bermuda
- Richard Porter has been appointed senior vice president, general counsel. Porter assumes the role of general counsel from Joshua Schwartz, who leaves Bermuda to join Chubb’s legal operations in the U.S.
- Jeff Trimarchi continues as senior vice president, claims and claims counsel.
- Larry Lombardo continues as senior vice president with responsibility for risk management functions of the company.
- Nick Rowse continues as senior vice president, chief information officer for the Bermuda operations.
“Our Bermuda insurance operation, with 30 years of experience in the excess marketplace, is a significant contributor to Chubb North America’s operating results,” said John Lupica, vice chairman of Chubb and president, North America Major Accounts and Specialty Insurance.
“Our leadership team has deep knowledge of the market, solid broker relationships and a solutions-focused approach to our clients’ priorities. We expect that this strong leadership team in Bermuda will continue to drive superior results for the new Chubb organization,” Lupica added.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.