Ropner Insurance Services Ltd., the Lloyd’s and London market broker, has appointed six new brokers as part of its ongoing expansion, following the Global Risk Partners Ltd.-backed management buyout last year:
- Gary Watson and Stewart Alliston have joined the international non-marine division
- Nick Kirby has joined the Fine Art team from JLT
- Richard Gayton from Marsh has joined the Marine Hull and Liability division
- Andrew Lewis has joined the Marine Trades division
- Neil Willett from UIB has joined the Cargo division.
Ropner is planning further expansion with additional appointments to be announced during the year.
Source: Ropner Insurance Services
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.