Caledonia, Mich.-based Foremost Insurance Group has expanded its landlord program in Illinois, effective Sept. 1, 2009
Foremost said it is now positioned to write a broad spectrum of landlord and rental property customers with the coverages customers want. The enhanced program includes standard and preferred business.
Some of the changes to the Landlord program include:
- Decreased rates for landlord business, especially for higher-valued homes.
- Introduction of credit is used as a rating parameter for landlord business, with a discount of up to 25 percent for Superior Financial Responsibility (new policies only).
- Homes up to 15 years old may qualify for an Age-of-Home discount up to 25 percent.
- Owners with another Foremost, Farmers, Bristol West or Zurich policy will qualify for a discount.
- Landlords with multiple properties qualify for additional discounts.
- Vacation rental properties are now accepted.
Source: Foremost Insurance Group, www.ForemostSTAR.com
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.