The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. has recognized seven of its top producers with The Hartford’s VIP Agency of the Year Award for 2003.
The following agencies are recipients of The Hartford’s 2003 VIP Agency of the Year Award:
· BB&T Insurance Services, Inc., headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., for being a top producer in the South Central Division.
· Hilb, Rogal & Hobbs (HRH) Company of Colorado, headquartered in Denver, for risk management programs.
· Kaye Group Inc., headquartered in New York City, for mid-size business insurance programs.
· The Leavitt Group, headquartered in Cedar City, Utah, for being a top producer in the Western Division.
· Oswald Trippe and Company, headquartered in Fort Myers, Fla., for personal lines insurance.
· Starkweather & Shepley Insurance Brokerage Inc., headquartered in East Providence, R.I., for marine insurance programs.
· Wachovia Insurance Services Inc., headquartered in Wayne, N.J., for both small business insurance production and being a top producer in the Northeast Division.
The Hartford VIP Agency of the Year award recognizes independent property/casualty insurance agencies in The Hartford’s VIP Program for being a top producer in a particular division or business segment. Agencies must meet specific criteria designated by The Hartford to be eligible for the award. Of the more than 4,000 independent property/casualty agencies that represent The Hartford, only 3 percent are members of the VIP Program.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.