Venture Insurance Programs launched an all-lines insurance and risk management solution for hunting and fishing resorts, lodges and private clubs.
The Sportsman insurance program provides coverage solutions for resorts, lodges, plantations and private clubs whose primary purpose is related to hunting and fishing. The program also offers specialized loss control engineering services designed for the hunting and fishing industry including unparalleled claims resolution.
Underwritten through Chubb Group of Insurance Companies, rated “A++” by A.M. Best, Sportsman features nationally filed, admitted and non-admitted policies and some of the broadest coverage language available for:
• Property, including coastal and mountain properties; protection class 8, 9 and 10; broad “all-risk” property/income perils and $250,000 automatic blanket limit coverage extension.
• Inland Marine/Crime/Marine designed to cover hunting and fishing equipment; employee dishonesty and guest property; and fishing boats, skiffs, workboats and more.
• General Liability, including vendors; lessors of premises or leased equipment; personal injury such as discrimination, harassment and segregation; and typical hunting and fishing exposures such as Horseback, Kennels, and Snowmobile.
• Commercial auto including valet parking.
• Workers’ Compensation, including broad form all states endorsement.
• Liquor liability with separate aggregate to the Umbrella limit.
• Umbrella Liability.
Source: Venture Programs,
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.