The Hanover Insurance Group has joined forces with OMS National Insurance Co., RRG (OMSNIC) to offer a program of property/casualty insurance products to OMSNIC’s insured oral and maxillofacial surgeons (OMS).
The Hanover’s products will be distributed through OMSNIC and The Hanover’s independent agents.
As part of these offerings, The Hanover offers OMS a group dividend for workers compensation, BOP coverage enhancements, and service and risk management facilities.
The insurance offering for this program includes the following coverage enhancements:
- Workers compensation group dividend program, exclusive to the program
- Replacement cost +15% for defined dental equipment program
- Broad form water damage
- Identity theft cost reimbursement
- Increased electronic data, virus, and hacking coverage
- Valuable papers redefined to include dental records
- Optional Per Diem form
OMSNIC provides professional liability insurance products, and risk management education and tools exclusively to OMS.
The new program is available to OMS only through agents who represent both OMSNIC and The Hanover.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.