ACE USA, the U.S.-based retail operations of the ACE Group, has introduced a foreign casualty pollution liability coverage endorsement. This new endorsement provides a limited pollution coverage extension in conjunction with ACE ATLAS CMP, ACE’s U.S. Controlled Master Program (CMP) policy, which is designed to provide coverage for U.S.-based multinational organizations with complex exposures. The expanded coverage offers borderless international pollution liability protection for certain gradual as well as sudden and accidental first and third-party environmental liabilities.
ACE ATLAS CMPis part of the ACE USA International Casualty product suite for U.S.-based, mid-sized to large multinational companies that have operations or employees who travel outside the U.S. The product offerings range from guaranteed cost package policies to complex multinational programs with risk transfer options.
As part of the product suite, ACE also has the ability to coordinate locally admitted policies across the entire ACE global network through ACE Worldview, a web-based information portal for risk managers and brokers with multinational insurance programs that provides a current status of their entire global program.
Key features of the foreign casualty pollution liability coverage endorsement include:
- Dedicated limit of liability – $1 million per / $1 million aggregate
- First and third party coverages for new pollution conditions on a gradual basis, including:
- Bodily injury and property damage to the personal property of a third party on, at, or under a covered location
- Bodily injury, property damage, and remediation costs arising out of pollution conditions migrating from a covered location
- Damages and claim expenses resulting from a government action arising out of a pollution condition on, at, under, or migrating from a covered location
- International coverage territory
- Environmental claims specialists
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.