ACE USA’s Medical Risk Group has expanded its relationship with Trust Risk Management Services, Inc. (TRMS) to offer an admitted professional and general liability policy designed to provide insurance protection to a variety of individuals and small groups of six or less allied healthcare providers.
Trust Risk Management Services, Inc., is a managing general underwriter located in Chicago, Ill., and administers programs on behalf of insurance companies providing professional liability, directors & officers, and business office insurance to mental and allied healthcare professionals. Trust Risk Management Services, Inc. is licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Product highlights include:
- Separate professional and general aggregate limits available for entities
- Separate professional liability limits available per allied healthcare provider
- Policy does not contain a deductible
- Other important supplemental coverages included in the policy: licensing board defense, defendant’s reimbursement, deposition fees and expenses, assault, medical expense, first aid and damage to property of others
- Healthcare consultants errors and omissions & case management liability coverage available
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) violations and consumer notification costs available, with limits of up to $25,000
ACE Medical Risk Group, a division of ACE USA, provides primary and excess medical professional liability for hospitals, miscellaneous healthcare facilities, and managed care errors and omissions coverage. In addition, ACE offers products liability for clinical trials, biotechnology, and specialty pharmaceutical companies, as well as a comprehensive package policy that includes property, auto and crime coverages through its life sciences unit.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.