Kevin T. Westrope, president of Westrope, an independent wholesale brokerage based in Kansas City, Mo., has been elected to serve as the new president of the National Association of Professional Surplus Lines Offices (NAPSLO) for the 2013-2014 term.
Westrope has served on the NAPSLO Board of Directors since 2007 and was elected to the Executive Committee in 2010.
NAPSLO members also elected the full slate of officers and directors at the association’s Annual Business Meeting held in San Diego earlier this month.
The following were elected as NAPSLO officers for one-year terms:
- Vice President – Hank Haldeman, The Sullivan Group; Los Angeles, CA
- Secretary – Gilbert C. Hine, Jr., CPCU, CFP, McClelland & Hine, Inc.; San Antonio, TX
- Treasurer – David E. Leonard, CPCU, ARM, RSUI Group, Inc.; Atlanta, GA
Elected to three-year terms on the board of directors were:
- Lana S. Parks, CPCU, CIC, The Parks Group, Inc.; Arlington, TX
- Jacqueline M. Schaendorf, CPCU, Insurance House, Inc.; Atlanta, GA
- Kevin T. Westrope, Westrope; Kansas City, MO
- Carlton Maner, AXIS Insurance; Alpharetta, GA
- F. Marshall Turner, CPCU, Maxum Indemnity Company; Alpharetta, GA
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.