ACE Group announced that it is now providing insurance brokers, contractors and construction industry clients with access to its ACE Worldview online platform, an enhancement to traditional insurance policy management within the construction industry.
ACE Worldview, which was first introduced in 2010, enables real-time management of contractor practice accounts and wrap-up programs. The online platform simplifies the overall administration of workers’ compensation policies for construction wrap-up project sponsors, and enables construction industry clients to access all subcontractors’ policies, endorsements, and audits through a single web-based portal.
The ACE Worldview web platform accelerates the delivery of policies, endorsements and primary casualty program updates; and simplifies policy management from groundbreaking through project completion.
Some additional benefits of ACE Worldview for ACE Construction include:
- Electronic Delivery of Policies –ACE will issue policies and endorsements electronically, via the ACE Worldview portal, to policyholders who consent to electronic delivery
- Audit and Adjustment Manager Portal –Assists clients and brokers in the review and verification of premium audit and program adjustments
- Document Library – Electronic repository of all policies and endorsements, as well as other program documents, such as notices of elections, collateral agreements, and captive reinsurance agreements
- ACE Accelerator – Technology solution for the automation of the uninsured and underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage selection forms process
- Contact Information – Detailed contact information for the ACE Construction underwriting team and other contacts important to servicing the program
Insurance is provided by insurance companies within ACE Group.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.