R-T Specialty, LLC’s Retired Directors Assurance Underwriting Services, a division of R-T Specialty, LLC, has a new binding authority for the Retired Directors Assurance (RDA) policy, which provides contingent liability coverage for individual retired Directors (Side A Coverage) on a six year basis.
The RDA policy coverage is underwritten by Retired Directors Assurance Underwriting Services (RDAUS), a managing general agent for QBE Specialty Insurance Co., the policy carrier.
The RDA policy will be underwritten in Dallas by the RDAUS team that includes Philip L. Blais and Philip T. Blais, both seasoned directors and officers underwriters.
The RDA policy provides:
- Six year runoff coverage;
- Limit options up to $10,000,000;
- No deductible provisions;
- Full prior acts coverage;
- Excess over all other insurance and indemnity agreements;
- Non-cancelable – non rescindable;
- Underlying coverage and exposure assessment feature (each year for six years);
- Stand-alone dedicated limits;
- Non-pyramiding limit provisions;
- Expanded difference-in-conditions (DIC) provisions for ERISA, Pollution, etc.;
- Full punitive damages cover;
- No insured vs. Insured exclusion;
- Spousal-Domestic Partner Liability extension;
- And more
RDAUS specializes in underwriting various exposures in the public, private and non-profit sector.
RDAUS is an independent wholesale brokerage concentrating on tough property, casualty, transportation and professional liability risks, RT does not solicit insurance from the public. R-T Specialty, LLC (RT) is a subsidiary of Ryan Specialty Group, LLC (RSG), a global holding company which includes highly-specialized underwriting companies through RSG Underwriting Managers, LLC, a London operation, wholesale brokerage and other specialty services designed specifically for agents, brokers and insurers.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.