XL Catlin’s Cyber & Technology insurance business has launched a new online resource – CyberRiskIQ.com, to provide clients with support for cybersecurity readiness and incident response services.
CyberRiskIQ.com features a comprehensive portal including:
- Information on the underwriting and claims cyber/tech team
- A cyber liability library specific to XL Catlin containing articles and videos by XL Catlin colleagues as well as product and policy information.
- An incident roadmap suggesting steps to take following a network or data breach incident.
- News center with articles and commentary discussing trends, major breach events, security awareness strategies and, risk management guidance and helpful industry links.
- Learning center with a library of best-practices articles, white papers and webinars from XL Catlin Colleagues, leading technical and legal practitioners.
- Risk manager’s toolbox providing self-help for managing cyber risk, including a cyber-risk assessment survey, breach notification guides, what if modeling tools to estimate the cost of a breach, and research tools to monitor the type, frequency and severity of incidents occurring in your business sector.
- Vendor partner resources including a directory to help XL Catlin clients gain access to its recently-expanded pre-qualified network of third-party resources with expertise in pre- and post-breach disciplines, including network vulnerability testing, IT risk assessments, incident response planning, security awareness training, PCI compliance, security incident response planning, data breach tabletops, and enhancement of a company’s vendor management program as well as crisis response services inclusive of expert computer forensics, legal and public relations advice, regulatory response and notification/credit monitoring.
XL Catlin’s cyber insurance provides coverage for data protection and privacy risks, both for third-party claims and first-party mitigation costs following a technology or cyber event. Coverage is tailored for businesses across various industries and technology companies. XL Catlin’s North America Cyber & Technology business is headquartered in New York City with underwriting offices in Chicago, Washington, DC and San Francisco.
The XL Catlin insurance companies offer property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty insurance products globally.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.