Highland Insurance Solutions has launched a new equipment product for contractors. The new policy form offers broad protection and scheduled or blanket reporting coverage.
Highland’s new contractors equipment coverage features include:
- Up to $10 million loss limits
- $5,000 minimum premium
- No co-insurance penalties
- Automatic replacement cost coverage on equipment five years or newer
- Blanket loss payee language built into form for fast certificate issuance
Target classes for the coverage include:
- General gontractors
- Street and road, including batch plants
- Oil and gas servicing
- Bridge builders
- Open pit and above ground mining
- Water and sewer cut and cover
- Land development
Highland Insurance Solutions, a subsidiary of Tokio Marine Kiln, is a managing general agent that offers insurance products and specialty risk management products for the construction industry. It launched with a builders risk program in 2015 and has since grown the company’s annual written premium to more than $100 million. Highland is a wholly owned company of WNC Insurance Services Inc., a property and casualty underwriting agency that offers specialty risk management products, including private flood, construction and lender-placed products.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.