QBE North America has introduced a complimentary service, QBE Business Resource Edge, as part of its Employment Practices Liability (EPL) insurance that is intended to help employers navigate harassment, discrimination and other potential employment practices violations and keep up with changing employment laws.
QBE Business Resource Edge directs employers to an independent firm, Enquiron, with attorneys who specialize in providing pre-claim advice on an unlimited basis, without the need to handle an incident if it turns into a claim.
The suite of advice, training, and education via a toll-free hotline and email address, as well as an online portal includes:
- Unlimited, documented, and confidential advice from employment law attorneys regarding specific organizational issues as they arise
- Resources that address 50 different employment law and HR/risk management issues
- Live and recorded webinars covering HR topics and deep dives into more critical topics like termination and retaliation, many with CE credits for HR personnel
- On-demand sexual harassment prevention training, available for both supervisors and employees
- A state-specific employee handbook and policy building tool
- Customizable and proactive regulatory updates via email for managers and HR staff
QBE North is part of QBE Insurance Group Limited. The North America division is headquartered in New York. Enquiron offers services impacting HR, employment law, health care, retirement and cybersecurity.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.