Chubb has expanded access of its Incident Alert tool to its Excess Casualty clients during catastrophic events.
The tool, which has previously been used by Chubb environmental and cyber customers, now can assist Excess Casualty clients during a catastrophic event to help identify qualified response contractors, manage cleanup efforts and mitigate potential liabilities.
Chubb clients can now report an incident using their smartphone, tablet or computer, and expedite incident reporting. Once an incident is reported, clients are assigned an incident response manager to help quickly align and deploy appropriate resources.
Key features and benefits of Chubb Incident Alert include:
- 24/7 incident reporting
- Geo-location technology to help align and deploy local resources including access to more than 3,500 response contractors and resources that customers can independently engage at their own expense, as needed
- Customized email notification chain through which the customer, broker and Chubb adjuster can communicate in real-time through a single email thread
- Streamlined initiation of Catastrophe Management coverage where such coverage is included in the policy
- Assistance with Federal, state and local regulatory reporting, as needed
- Real-time incident documentation reporting, and
- Customized claims alerts.
Chubb Excess Casualty provides excess capacity to the largest U.S. and multinational corporations and privately-owned companies. Chubb offers specialized products, which include lead umbrella and excess liability insurance to help protect companies’ needs.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.