Guidewire Guides Insurers to Insurtechs
Guidewire Software has launched a program designed to connect its property/casualty insurance industry customers to up-and-coming insurtechs. Dubbed, Insurtech Vanguards, the program will highlight insurtechs that bring novel approaches to the industry. The program is designed to promote partnerships, and also offer guidance to its customers, both elements Guidewire hopes will give its platform additional heft.
Guidewire noted it has been active with insurtechs, as an investor and through its PartnerConnect Solution program.
Laura Drabik, chief evangelist, Guidewire, said iit will continue to identify “hot, up-and-coming companies across the globe.”
Guidewire’s inaugural group of insurtechs in its Vanguard program include:
- Attestiv, which assures the authenticity of digital media captured by any person or device using artificial intelligence and blockchain technology.
- MākuSafe, which offers a safety, data and analytics product using wearables aimed at improving worker health, safety, and productivity while reducing incidents and mitigating workplace hazards and risk exposures.
- Roost, whose “Property Telematics” technology is designed to provide peace-of-mind to property owners and rich data to insurers.
- Zensurance a, Canadian-based startup claiming to change how small businesses, startups, and entrepreneurs across a broad range of industries in nine provinces purchase insurance.
- Zesty.ai, which offers insurers and real estate companies access to intelligence about every property in North America. The company uses AI to provide insights and details impacting a property’s risk, including natural disasters like wildfire.
Rhino Partners with Cover Genius To Protect Renters with Embedded Insurance
Rhino, a real estate technology company, is expanding into renters’ insurance, in partnership with Cover Genius, an insurtech for embedded insurance. The renters coverage is being coupled with Rhino’s core product, Security Deposit Insurance.
The Rhino Renters Insurance Program allows property managers to offer competitive rates for renters across multi-region portfolios while giving renters the convenience of managing their policies on a self-serve platform and the ability to provide proof of insurance seamlessly.
The Rhino renters insurance program is offered for as low as $12.50 per month and is now available nationwide.
Rhino’s Renters Insurance Program is powered by XCover, Cover Genius’s insurance distribution platform that enables digital companies to embed and offer any line of insurance or warranty product directly to their global customers with a single API call, and XClaim, an API for instant payments.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.