Favor, the Texas-based on-demand delivery service, is now providing its entire Runner community of over 80,000 contract delivery drivers with commercial automobile liability insurance coverage during every active delivery with Favor, at no cost to Runners.
Founded in 2013 and acquired in 2018 by the Texas-based grocery story firm, H-E-B, Favor currently operates in more than 130 Texas cities.
Favor now provides its Runners with primary auto liability and contingent collision coverage while on an active Favor delivery. Favor’s auto insurance policy steps in to provide commercial liability protection to Runners when an accident occurs on an active Favor. The new policy also provides assistance for damages to a Runner’s vehicle during an active Favor, in excess of coverage provided by a Runner’s personal auto insurance.
This new coverage further expands the company’s growing resources, tools and support for Runners, which includes:
- Access to simple, affordable health, dental, vision, and life insurance via Favor’s partnership with Stride, the leading benefits platform for gig and independent workers, including:
- Personalized health insurance plan recommendations in 10 minutes or less
- Year-round support to help navigate health plans and understand how to save money on health care
- Affordable dental and vision insurance plans
- A free expense-tracking app to help maximize tax deductions and lower caregivers’ tax bills
- Exclusive year-round discounts on oil changes, routine vehicle maintenance, new tires, electronic device repairs and more via statewide partnerships with Jiffy Lube, Discount Tire and Cell Phone Repair.
- Further investment in Favor’s Runner Clubhouses, its dedicated community spaces for Runners that provide easy access to in-person support, ample lounge space to relax and engage with fellow Runners, cell phone charging stations and more.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.